Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sequence Diagram

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricardo.cunha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

This plugin do Sequence Diagram in reverse engenering? I see it do a class diagram, but de sequence diagram always gets blank!
yves.yang
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

Dear User,

Thanks for using our product.

I'm sorry to dispoint you: the sequence diagram generation is not available in this release.

best regards
Yves YANG
Haakon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

yves.yang wrote:
Dear User,

Thanks for using our product.

I'm sorry to dispoint you: the sequence diagram generation is not available in this release.

best regards
Yves YANG

It looks great to be able to do this, from what I`ve seen on the screenshot on this site. So is this implemented in the Studio edition (it asks me to upgrade when trying to use the feature), or will it be available in this version later? And hwo much will the studio edition cost, approximately?
yves.yang
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

Hi Haakon,

We have not yet decided the price for the studio edition. We are discussing the issue. Maybe the studio will not exist at all. What we have in mind is to provide the options based on free edition (or we can say standard edition). Each option is cheap and user can pay what they need: such as:
    1. Advanced reverse engineering with the JDK 1.4 to 1.5 migration
    2. Sequence generation
    3. Dependence analyze tools
    4. etc..

The price will start from 100? with one year support. Your opinions are welcome.

Best regards
Yves YANG

Last edited by yves.yang on Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Haakon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

yves.yang wrote:
Hi Haakon,

We have not yet decided the price for the studio edition. We are discussing the issue. Maybe the studio will not exist at all. What we have in mind is to provide the options based on free edition (or we can say standard edition). Each option is cheap and user can pay what they need: such as:
    1. Advanced reverse engineering with the JDK 1.4 to 1.5 migration
    2. Sequence generation
    3. Dependence analyze tools
    4. etc..

The price will start from 100? with one year support. Your options are welcome.

Best regards
Yves YANG

Ok, that shounds like a good idea. Let us know when the sequence diagram is implemented.
yves.yang
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Sequence Diagram Reply with quote

The implementation and corrections are almost finished. The build will be available in one week or two. We will let you know ASAP.

Best regards
Yves YANG
Snoopy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get out that the free edition included only a sequence diag EDITOR not GENERATOR. would be nice not to get a blank diagramm or something else.

whats with studio edition? i m looking like a blind for pricing Rolling Eyes

100$ is nice unlike eclipseuml. i red somewhere in www the price for euml2 is 30$! i tried hard to get the hole text for confirmation, but the link is broken. i thougt about to write an email instantly to purchase this plugin, but now i m here..

make it cheaper and every IT student in europe will buy it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Feature discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: