Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to create associations to classes in other packages?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkarr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: How to create associations to classes in other packages? Reply with quote

Using eUML2 (free edition) with Eclipse 3.5.

I'm starting with a class diagram that contains one class. I need to add two other classes from another package to this diagram, and showing the association from the first class to the other two classes. The association is not evident in Java code, just in Spring configuration, so it can't be reverse-engineered from code. I can't figure out how to do this. It seems like a class diagram can only reference classes from within the same package.

I was able to figure out how to add an empty package component to the diagram, perhaps with the goal of showing those other classes in that package node, but I don't see how to do that.
yves.yang
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: How to create associations to classes in other packages? Reply with quote

dkarr wrote:
Using eUML2 (free edition) with Eclipse 3.5.

I'm starting with a class diagram that contains one class. I need to add two other classes from another package to this diagram, and showing the association from the first class to the other two classes. The association is not evident in Java code, just in Spring configuration, so it can't be reverse-engineered from code. I can't figure out how to do this. It seems like a class diagram can only reference classes from within the same package.

I was able to figure out how to add an empty package component to the diagram, perhaps with the goal of showing those other classes in that package node, but I don't see how to do that.

You can drag and drop the class from Package explorer or using Import form context menu.
debraoo69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Sexy hentai blog Reply with quote

Ordinary updated manga photo blog :
http://futanari.replyme.pw/?emma
aqweriz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: gay dating mobile apps Reply with quote

The good news for a gay man or woman is the same good news for a straight man gaydar chat firefox or woman. Maybe it is something about me that scares men off, but speaking to other friends, I think it is something about German or Berlin gay singles chat lines men in general. But people are people, not projects. We hope that the palm trees, signature cocktails, and endless gay hookup online parades of hard bodies on the beach will fill the voids in our childless lives. the problem with this is that it may just be also hook-up or sex driven so i am not sure i would suggest this. They deserve to see why I'm so utterly gay male meetup ineligible for themselves. Quinn described the impact that the legalization of gay marriage would have on herself and her partner in these words: Tomorrow, my family will gather for my niece's college graduation party, and that'll be a totally different day because we'll get to talk about when our wedding will be and what it'll look like, and what dress Jordan, our grand-niece, will wear as the flower girl. Keep in mind that geographical separation is often accompanied free gay friend finder by differences in time. This should what is a good gay dating app be an occasion for bringing families together, not keeping them apart. Seriously, being a gay man and trying to find someone to seriously date is a real chore. We get along so well, soul mates, so android apps for gay dating to speak. However, there have been times where under the influence of Ambien he has made advances towards me. Empathy is essential to forgiveness, but the anger must be dealt with before rapprochement gay meet suffolk can occur. Rather than dismiss out of hand the outrageous idea that there is a good gay dating apps right way to be gay, I want to try to understand what it means.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: