Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

License expired ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wildsoul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: License expired ? Reply with quote

Hi, This is my first time to run euml2 studio version. it does not work, only gives me an "License expired" warning . what should i do? How can i apply for an evaluation license?
Best regards
AjoyBhatia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Same issue: No evaluation license bundled with eUML2 Studio Reply with quote

Hi,

I downloaded eUML2 Studio Edition because it says on the Download page that an evaluation is bundled with it. However, I kept getting a "License is expired" or "Invalid license" message. So I uninstalled Studio Edition and installed Free Edition, but I am STILL getting the same error messages regarding a license. I see that quite a few other people are running into this problem. Please help.

Thanks...
- Ajoy
xujunwinxujun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Same issue: No evaluation license bundled with eUML2 Stu Reply with quote

AjoyBhatia wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded eUML2 Studio Edition because it says on the Download page that an evaluation is bundled with it. However, I kept getting a "License is expired" or "Invalid license" message. So I uninstalled Studio Edition and installed Free Edition, but I am STILL getting the same error messages regarding a license. I see that quite a few other people are running into this problem. Please help.

Thanks...
- Ajoy

I have the same problem. Search infomation about that , somebody say download the zip to local, and install it by local. But the issue still exist. How to fix this, I really want to use this.

Thanks.
AjoyBhatia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Did not find any solution Reply with quote

Xujun,

I did not find any solution to this, so I just moved on to other tasks. Sorry, I couldn't help you.

- Ajoy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: